WoodSpring Suites Savannah Garden City
Quail Run Lodge(Savannah)
  • Breakfast included
Deluxe Inn(Savannah)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorburner stoveextended staysecurity camerascable tvfront desklaundry roomclean roomsdashamarysavannahkitchenettemaintenancehousekeeperga
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

No complaints! My wife and I have been staying here a few weeks in our transition. Very courteous, helpful, and patient staff. Sarah Y. thanks for all your help and for being so professional & efficient with all our requests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
jeremydebruyne, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Savannah Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you are having a comfortable stay . Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. .

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

In want to say that this woodsprings extended stay has a good bit of space in the rooms and the staff is amazing and I must say Sarah y has went above and beyond with us our cable went out and she made sure we had our cable back with in a matter of like an hour cuz I had to go run an errand but as soon as I got back she has it back up and running

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you has a great stay and our staff went out of their way to make sure that you were comfortable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

A Good Budget Motel

Wood Spring Suites (Garden City, Ga.) is a good “live on a budget” extended stay motel. I travel and frequent motels and hotels often and I get to see a wide range of standards. While staying there I was impressed by the A+ customer service offered by Ms. Sarah (the desk clerk). She was always extremely welcoming, bright and interactive. The entire staff (managers, housekeepers, maintenance engineers and front desk clerks) was courteous, polite and very responsive. As with any extended stay setting, some guests were staying as singles, some groups of out of town workers, families with children and some had dogs. So with that being said there was some noise from time to time and some early coming and going of pickup trucks and school buses, but that gave the building kind of a homey neighborhood feel.
The rooms have a full size refrigerator, a two burner stove top, large wall mounted microwave oven, WiFi and a 32 inch cable TV (with a variety of channels). There was a guest laundry room with 6 washers and dryers. It’s close to grocery stores, fast food places, banks and gas stations. I enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend this as a very good budget extended stay motel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
jeremydebruyne, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Savannah Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the value we offer our guests. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband walked in and was greeted by Dasha. Very nice individual and we didn't even have to wait to 3 to get checked in. You can tell she loves her job and she is very comfortable with the process. She's good at what she does.

Jeffrey fitzgerald

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff greeted you with a smile and made you stay more enjoyable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We needed a safe, clean, pet friendly location near a new job in downtown for a month or more while shopping for a home. This place is great! Entire staff has been awesome 24/7. Mary the manager is outstanding. Sarah greeted us on the first day and has been so helpful and accommodating! This is real customer service that is hard to find this day and age! Clean rooms with efficient layout for an extended stay. The pictures on website are accurate. Full size refrigerator, large microwave, 2 burner stove (no oven). Internet in room and a desk to work on. A\C works great and runs quiet. Nice shower. Laundry onsite and low cost. You can receive any mail or packages here. Pet friendly but doesn't smell like most pet friendly hotels do. Lots of grass in the back to walk your fur babies! The only thing I did not like was the bed. All beds are small (full size not queen or king) and it is hard. Hopefully management will look into changing the beds. Overall excellent stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and the cleaniness. I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!