“Quick Place For Pizza Close By!”
Review of Riverside Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverside Pizza
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Grayson
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I like the thin pizza crust, because it is not greasy. They have a good promotion going on and it is close to us. We ordered online and it was ready when we arrived. Not bad for takeout every once in awhile.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The pizza is ok however the service is crappy. The Health score is a low B. They have a drive thru but it is a complete joke. They are supposed to have cheese and pepperoni always at the ready and I understand that can't always happen, however my last three visits to the drive thru resulted in a 20 minute wait to where I was asked to park and told my pizzas would be brought to me and I ended up going in to retrieve them. The pizzas were cooked and in the warmer and I had to request them. Not just me though, I have seen other people in there cars running the AC and wasting gas waiting for there pizzas as well. Why have a drive thru if you just have to wait and walk in anyways. My last trip there I just walked in and got my pizza and walked out, and as I was loading my pizza in the car I noticed the guy next to me looking pissed and perplexed because he was sitting there when I pulled up. I guess he used the drive thru because he was waiting, and as I was pulling out of the parking spot he was heading in to the restaurant.

Look, I hate giving bad reviews but the customer service and service itself at this location is lacking. I think they should close the drive thru because it's fake, it's not a true drive thru. The gimmick is they will take your order and money at the drive thru, now they got you. They will then tell you to park and you just end up walking in anyways to get your pizza because they are to understaffed to bring it out to you like promised.

If your looking for a quick inexpensive pizza just go across the street to Little Caesars where the health score is 100, the service is far superior without the fake drive thru. They always ensure there pizza is hot in ready, and it's served with a thank you and a smile.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We only ever get the takeout special large pepperoni or cheese pizzas and breadsticks. The pizza crust is very good, plenty of pepperoni and cheese and the family salads are REALLY good and a great value, as they are not stingy with the ingredients.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Have ordered several pizzas for takeout and have never been disappointed. Plenty of topping choices & friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Riverside Pizza is a great place when it fits your needs. Right up front: it is not top-shelf, gourmet pizza, but at the $6/pie price point, fine dining cannot reasonably be expected. That said, for your $6, you can walk right back out the door with a hot, already-made pizza that is leaps and bounds better-trading than a frozen pizza that you would buy at the Kroger next door. Additionally, their breadsticks are both cheap and delicious, and also available for immediate pickup. One of each = instant dinner.

For a quick, solid meal at a low cost, they (and all of their locations around the greater Gwinnett area) are great options.

Been to Riverside Pizza? Share your experiences!