“Great Pizza”

Cooley's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Grayson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Coolers makes the best calzones!!!! And they deliver awesome pizza very friendly and the price is good!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We have enjoyed Cooley's Pizza for YEARS! Once you taste it you won't eat pizza anywhere else. When our family comes to visit from out of state they always ask if we can order Cooley's. The staff is very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We order pizzas from this takeout many times. Always delivered on time, hot and exactly like you ordered. The ingredients are good and baked well. The only suggestion I have would be to replace the "canned" mushrooms with the real ones even if it means a little more expensive for the "veggie" lovers.

I was a Pizza Hut customer before but since I ordered the Cooley's Pizza I won't go anyplace else.

1  Thank Savytrotter
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I just moved down here from Indiana and love pizza. I was growing tired of the lames Pizza Hut, Papa John's, and all the other over-rated pizza places in the area so I looked in the phone book and found Cooley's Pizza. I ordered a large cheese pizza. God it was like nothing else around. It is more like authentic Italian food. The sauce is so good and the cheese is so delicious. Reminded me of home in Auburn, Indiana much like Pizza Forum. The prices at Cooley's are so good plus they don't charge those lame delivery fees. Pizza Hut is already expensive and is right next to where I stay I ordered one large Pizza and it alone was 21 dollars lolz plus the tip f that!!! I hate Pizza Hut anyway esp their crust. Cooley's is not only really amazing they are reasonable for what you get. I highly recommend Cooley's they are worth it trust me!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2010

They have one of the best thin crusts around.

Been to Cooley's Pizza? Share your experiences!