Baymont by Wyndham Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$107
US$161
US$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$148
US$143
US$101
Heidi Motel(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$105
Riverbend Motel & Cabins(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$87
  • Free Internet
US$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$229
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbarrel cabinssmith creektent campingbeautiful parkanna ruby fallslake trailmain buildingthe cottagesconference centerzip linetroutfamily reunionfire pitshort drivegreat weekendliving roomget away
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is awesome park and campground. We have a 40 ft 5th wheel and it fit in the 40 foot side just fine. It can be a little tricky to get into the site but the girl at the front desk gave us a trick to come in the other way. We have a 50 amp but I may of overlooked it, but you need a 50 amp adapter since there are 2 30 amp breakers. We have am adapter so it was no problem for us.It is so nice we already booked another trip here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This place is way outdated. Rooms are very old, no amenities and need to be completely renovated. No fridge or microwave , mattresses need to be replaced etc. At $200+ per night it is WAY overpriced . We won't be back or recommend .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kristen8358
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We were given rooms on the 2nd floor next to the main building, no elevator. A few of us in our party can not do stairs. A few of us walked up to the rooms to check them out, they're very musty, I have asthma and easily get sinus infections so we were not able to keep our reservation. However, I will add the clerk at the desk was very accommodating and allowed us to check out without paying a fee or 1st nights deposit, everything was refunded. Not many places allow this.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If I could give this place a zero, I would have! My husband and I stayed here in August for a fun weekend getaway.
First off, upon arrival, I walked in to check in and got the strongest smell of smoke I’ve ever experienced!
After walking into our room, we immediately smelled urine, discovered ants ALL OVER the room, and dealt with TOO MUCH noise next door because of some kids.
The state of GA really should take better care of their stat parks, I know they have the funds!!!
I will never come back to this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Close to town but secluded enough that it seems you are in the wilderness. Most rooms and cabins were booked but on luck we got a cabin here. It was small and had the necessary items we needed to escape our home in Florida. I think next time we would try a more comfortable place but this one wasn't bad. The bugs outside our door was a huge concern though but hey it was the wilderness. For the price I think we would have stayed elsewhere. The main part of the lodge is stunning though and the food offered is so so.

Stayed: September 2017