Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great boat lake chatuge ski boat deck boat in excellent condition free kayaks fishing opportunities rental boats large lake looked brand new no additional charge rental experience perfect temperature checking in wearing masks wake board labor day
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

We rented a deck boat for 4 hours and had the best time. The boat was clean and well maintained. The staff (especially Emily) were fun but professional. Everyone did a great job explaining all the rules and the lake map. The boat was reasonably priced.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Boat rental was a breeze, even without a reservation. They had walk up rates for 2 hours which we were able to extend 4 hours after being on the water and wanting to extend our time. Plenty of room on the lake to cruise, anchor, and swim in the refreshing waters. The staff were helpful and got us on our boat quickly. Highly recommend this company to rent a boat. Great experience!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2021

We rented a Pontoon boat from Boundary Waters Marina. It was so easy to make a reservation by phone. We went out in the morning. Lake Chatuge is a beautiful lake. We stopped in several fingers on the lake and went swimming. The water was a perfect temperature and so clean and refreshing. We rented a tube and all of us went out on the tube. If you never tried tubing it was fun. I am 63 and it was my first time. We have a home in Hayesville and will be back many more times. It was an excellent experience.
Plus the staff is great to work with and makes everything so easy.
Try it you will love it!

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

I wanted to rent a boat last minute before our trip to Blue Ridge and everything was booked local, I waited till the last minute , I called Boundary Boats and they were so accommodating. I even called twice to change the time and there was not even an issue. The professionalism was amazing, even when we got to the Marina to board the the boat , the instructions were thorough and the staff was amazing. The boat was perfect, 24’ Pontoon Boat In excellent condition and so clean. The kids loved it , I would go out of my way when we go back to Blue Ridge to rent from Boundary Boats, Oh…. And the grounds are keep so nice, like a nautical heaven. Thanks for a great day,

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2021

My family and I rented a 12-person pontoon from Boundary Waters yesterday, and I can enthusiastically say that we couldn't have been more pleased. We were met upon our arrival by a plentiful staff of knowledgeable workers eager to get us out on the lake as quickly as possible. The entire process, from check-in to push-off was well-coordinated. Everyone knew their roles, performed them efficiently, and with many smiles. And while all of that is nice, it ultimately comes down to the boat. We've rented from other marinas and, quite often, the boats have a notable 'used' appearance to them. This Tritoon looked brand new, was immaculately clean, and well-serviced. Other boats awaiting their renters also looked like they had just rolled off the line. All-in-all, the day was a hit, from start to finish, and Boundary Waters made it all possible. We will be back soon!