“Great Breakfast ”

Izola's Country Cafe
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: American
Description: We have been cooking and serving southern food to the local community for over 40years. It's a great day for southern food.
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Picked up breakfast to go a few times in the past always great. 1st time eating in. Food was ok. Great for the price. My 1 and 2 year old were free. The place needs some cleaning. The lady at the cash register was very nice but the rest not so much. Was really hoping for biscuits and gravy but they ran out of biscuits so put out toast for the gravy. The rest of the food was good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Home away from home cooking. I truly enjoy the fish w/ tarter sauce and Shepard's pie. Courteous staff and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Not that this place needs another review but Izola's is a great place to get some Southern homecooking! Great portions! Loved it!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t typically like southern food but this place is a hidden gem
It’s different from your typical lunch experience
It feels like you are eating at your family’s home
Very homey and welcoming .

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Moved a friend down to hinesville and we ate lunch there. I've heard of cantine/line style places before but never been and it threw me off. The lady at the front was very polite and explained how it worked. The food itself was very hot, delicious, and generous in portion size exactly what you think about when you hear southern cookin. I had the brisket and collard greens which were amazing, and the banana pudding and peach cobbler reminded me of my granny's.