“Great service ”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #9 of 106 Restaurants in Hinesville
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The service was great. Friendly waitress and salad was fresh.
Food was okay. And the place was clean

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Yummy food and consistent service
Every single time we go it’s great service and quality food .
The salad bar is always stocked and fresh .

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a dinner date with hubs and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Wasn't packed and the salad bar was awesome. Our entrees were delicious (I forgot to take pictures of entrees, but we had the double stacked chicken and chicken fresco) and so were our apps we ordered. Can't wait to go back!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I always order the salad bar. I try to eat healthy and I like the different salads to select from and all the toppings. The salad bar is always clean and well stocked.

I just wish their soups and desserts were made in house.

Service is always excellent. Christina does an outstanding job! My husband is a picky eater and always provides excellent recommendations for him. Christina is always smiling and goes above and beyond for customer service.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The bartender seems to have an issue taking take out food orders.
I’m done with tipping bad customer service workers. The only reason she got a tip was because she removed the soup from my total because they couldn’t find where it was 3.99 (that they tried to charged me) in the menu instead of $3.00.

Date of visit: November 2017