“Always fast and great!”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #27 of 104 Restaurants in Hinesville
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal here yet. My wife and I stop in after church on Sundays to eat in and occasionally do take out. I use to be die hard Subway sandwich shop but these guys do it better, much better

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This place has great customer service. The food is awesome. The meatball sub is my favorite. It is season just right. Overall the store is very clean, food is hot, speed of service is great and the price is right. By far the best Sub place in this area.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Services good. Food was good. Place was very clean. Can't say that I have many complaints if any. Beef brisket was amazing as always. Turkey bacon ranch was amazing according to my wife.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

As far as speed of service it was great and I love the cool coke machine where you can concoct your own soft drink. I ordered the Smokehouse Cheddar and Brisket sub it really felt like the meat came in a microwave plastic bag and it was NUKED! Sorry it just wasn't good to me. I will however, give it another try in future but I will be ordering a cold sub next time.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped to get a sub and one of the staff cut her finger while cutting my sub. She asked the other staff member to finish and went to sink. Knife was left there to cut other subs with. No form of Clean up at sub prep site. She said it was a small cut but still ... I trashed my sub and left.