“Subway has great sandwiches”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #38 of 109 Restaurants in Hinesville
Reviewed 22 March 2016

We enjoy eating at Subway because of their variety of fresh sandwiches. They also have soups to enjoy.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Just love that big King size bed and those comfortable pillows. Has a small work out room that has the equipment that I usually workout on mostly. Great breakfast to get you started on a daily basis. If you like to go for a swim, there is a nice size indoor pool available. Wonderful Staff at the front as well as the cleaning crew.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Subway has great sandwiches that no one should pass up. We were very pleased with our selections and the way they were prepared. The ladies were very courteous and made sure that everything was to our liking. They didn't skimp on the toppings like some places do but they didn't overload them so that they aren't losing money. We enjoyed being there while the sandwiches were made and stayed to eat them instead of bringing them home.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Walking distance from the hotel... fast affordable and damn good subs not to forget those delicious cookies!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

the staff at subway was wonderful, it was a young man. he made my sandwich perfect, I can't remember his name. he was very pleasant and I told him every time I'm in town I will come for him to make my sandwich.