“Too crispy, too tough”

Add it.
Popeyes Chicken
Ranked #81 of 104 Restaurants in Hinesville
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We ordered To-Go, three piece dinners with sides. After we arrived back to the hotel and opened the boxes, we found our chicken pieces were all too crispy and appeared to be hard fried or overheated oil which caused the chicken pieces to be tougher than required. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I have stopped eating at any Popeyes after finding a feather in my chicken at this location. They have also become to pricey.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

It was evening when i stopped here and went thru the drivethru to get a bite to eat. I ordered the 6 piece chicken wing box. When I got to the hotel room and started to eat, the chicken was a little old tasting but ok. The fries and biscuit were not even warm but that was edible since I was tired and hungry. The lemonade that I ordered was super sour and I ended up pouring that out and just eating the ice. Won't eat there again.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Good food and plenty of it and friendly people to serve
you and get your food to your fast. Place looked clean and was well lite and was in a good location from where I stayed on this visit to Hinesville

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Drive thru assistant was friendly, professional, quick in preparing order which was complete and correct.