“Best chicken ”

Zaxby's
Ranked #1 of 8 Quick Bites in Hinesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place has excellent food. They offer military discount. Fast drive thru. The restroom was cleaned. Best service. Food was hot and tasted really good.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It ws my first time at Zaxbys. Good Chicken Fingers and Fries. I would go again. I love the Texas toast!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant even though it’s always crowded at lunch time which is normal lol. I’ll wait in line for this Zaxby’s anyday! Very fast service and even during the lunch rush hour, the service is very fast and friendly! Thanks

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2017

They are building a Zaxby's in my hometown so figured would give this one a try to know what to expect. I will say for fast food this is probably some of the best chicken. It was moist, tender and nicely seasoned. My youngest adult son is a chicken junky and I know he is going to love it. Think it will become our spot when opened to get chicken.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I have given up chick filet and kfc for Zaxby's Chicken. For me the nibble fits my appetite. And the french fries with the unique seasoning beats all. The Zalad is a healthy lunch alternative. Go light on the dressing. Clean and polite staff.

Date of visit: April 2017