“I wqs full leaving”

Add it.
Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Hinesville
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This buffet type restaurant advertises home style cooking, and it lives up to it"s name. There is plenty to choose from. I started with a bowl of delicious cauliflower chicken soup, and then tried the home made meatloaf, ribs, and roast beef. There was at least a half dozen varieties of cooked chicken, two types of fish, and a wide selection of vegetables, including mustard greens, mixed veggies, mashed, and roasted potatos, lima beans, and okra, etc. They also had mac & cheese, seafood alfredo, and a salad bar at least twenty feet long. Deserts included puddings, tarts, cakes, and pastries, and a soft icecream machine.You can eat all you want, and go back as many times, as you want, but I was comepletely full, before I got half way through all the selections I wanted. The staff were quick to pick up dishes left, and to re-fill your beverage, and the food was great. I highly reccommend this place. .....Jerry....Paris Ontario....Canada

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Better then most buffet restaurants. This place is clean and the food is wonderful for the price. Good fish and veggie selections. Salad bar is well kept and fresh. Staff are friendly and keep up with tables and buffet lines.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Average buffet but lots of selections. I think it was about $11 per person. Chicken like 15 different ways but also seafood and beef.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Parts of the meal was great others not so much. The biggest issue was the dirty plates and utensils on one side, but was able to find clean ones on the other side of the buffet. They need a new dishwasher asap, because that's just nasty! Steaks were cold and dried out. Fish, chicken, salad,and bread was good. Really nice waitress. Place was packed and very busy, but no problem going through lines.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for Thanksgiving while visiting our son. The food was decent and certainly plentiful. The staff was friendly. The dining room was very crowded (of course, on Thanksgiving!).

We enjoyed the food but found it a little too crowded for our tastes, making our visit a bit stressful. I would like to visit another time for a non-holiday meal.

I would go again, but would probably try to stay away during busier times.

The Peanut Butter Pie desert (not sure of exact name) was fabulous!