“Excellent Thai food!”
Review of The Thai Mango

The Thai Mango
Ranked #6 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Thai is one of my favorite cuisines. Right up there with Korean.

It's great to have such a good Thai restaurant in Hiram. They have the traditional dishes that are favorites in the United States but have not allowed them to become too Americanized.

This is a small restaurant so it has a nice intimate feel. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stopped here on a lark while traveling through Hiram late on a Sunday evening. Although the store would be closing in about 15 minutes we were greeted warmly and never felt rushed. My husband chose the Tom Kha (coconut soup) with chicken and said it was the best he'd ever had. We shared an appetizer sampler and were very pleased with the spring rolls, curry puffs, chicken wings and fried pot stickers. Because we arrived shortly before closing, they were out of basil rolls but compensated with extra spring rolls and pot stickers. Service was quick, friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend have eaten here several times, usually at least once a week. We usually eat drunken noodles, spicy basil catfish, cashew dish and or fried rice. The cream cheese rolls are awesome. Only issue is sometimes the dishes are not exactly same as the last time you ordered.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We live in Virginia, but when visiting relatives in Paulding County, Georgia we make a point of visiting Thai Mango. This afternoon my wife, mother in law and I enjoyed a delicious lunch. And I mean "DELICIOUS"! As always, the entrées where served piping hot, loaded with tender meat, fresh vegetables and wonderful spices. Santi, our server was attentive, cordial and a delight. We'll be back!

2  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Best food ever ! Thai Fried Rice & Lotee are a must try !!! If I could eat here everyday I would !!!

Been to The Thai Mango? Share your experiences!