“Nice Burgers”

Rocky's Pizza & Sub
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I went to Rocky's for the first time in a long time but not for their pizza, instead to have a home made burger. I enjoy their pizza on occasion, but their burger was actually really nice. So thumbs up to Rocky's and keep flipping those burgers.

2  Thank faruq m

Reviewed 17 March 2015

After looking for some time, I ordered pizza from here. It's not easy finding good pizza south of Atlanta and a few people told me about this restaurant. The pizza was okay, but not the kind I am a costumed to being from Chicago.

Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

This is an old place where they make the food while sitting and enjoy the smell from an open kitchen. They make excellent pizzas and sub sandwich, warm or cold and it taste so yummy you wanna go back for more :) The prices are affordable for everyone on the road or just hungry for fun.Can highly recommend the restaurant ♡

1  Thank Bellezza F
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I love the cheese steak sandwiches and the pizza. You can't be a 5.00 large pizza on Monday's.They make the cheese steak with your requested ingredients.

1  Thank Bamzell
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

I was recommened to use this as a place for a team function. They were great with working with us to accomodate a group of 30 at tge time we needed. The lasagna and chicken parmasean were very good. The pizza was also good as well as the chicken wings. We enjoyed it so much we had them cater our banquet at the end of the season.

1  Thank coachshane88