“Pizza”

Rocky's Pizza & Sub
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The pizza was ok didn't taste fresh the one I had. The price is a bit much.They do have specials which is good.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I love rockys pizza. I eat here numerous times a week. The customer service is great and the food is outstanding.

1  Thank Erica J
Reviewed 21 April 2016

When you're hungry, this is the place to be! Excellent food great people on the staff, you can't get any better than this. Rocky's is a quiet setting, with the smell of pizza in the air, the service is excellent, with very short wait times.

1  Thank Morris S
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I went to Rocky's for the first time in a long time but not for their pizza, instead to have a home made burger. I enjoy their pizza on occasion, but their burger was actually really nice. So thumbs up to Rocky's and keep flipping those burgers.

2  Thank faruq m
Reviewed 17 March 2015

After looking for some time, I ordered pizza from here. It's not easy finding good pizza south of Atlanta and a few people told me about this restaurant. The pizza was okay, but not the kind I am a costumed to being from Chicago.