“Good place for a family dinner”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love taking our kids here. The management is nice and the staff is alright depending on the day. Prices are reasonable. I think the cooks are great.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

My husband and I always enjoy Longhorn Steakhouse. We have been at several of them in different states and our meals are always the same quality, fresh salad,warm bread and butter,excellent Flo 6oz. Steak. The service is nice,friendly and attentive . For us, Longhorn is our steak restaurant.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Maybe I was just starving but this was a really great meal. I had the filet and it was PERFECTLY done! Servers were friendly, beer cold, salad was delicious and our meal was out very quickly. I typically don't care for Longhorn and have previously never had a great meal there--I have now.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Every time I visit this restaurant I am never disappointed. We always have a great time when eating here. The ambiance is also great too for relaxation.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Went with a group of 16. We got quick, friendly service. The steaks are excellent!
I definitely recommend this place.