“Worst customer service and ”

Fried Tomato Buffet
Ranked #10 of 121 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: American
Description: Fried Tomato Buffet Provides Buffet, Dine-In an Carryout Services to the Lagrange, GA Area.
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My mom just moved to Lagrange so we made a trip to visit her. We decided to eat at Fried Tomato Buffet after reading the wonderful reviews. We arrived 30 minutes before they closed. They quickly told us they would be closing soon, the food would not be replenished, and the food would be taken off the buffet in 20-25 minutes. We had a family of 7 and we could have easily found food on the buffet to eat. We decided to leave and find somewhere else to eat. I worked at a restaurant in college and we would have never turned away customers. We also had a buffet and welcomed guests even if it was 5 minutes until closing. It’s unfortunate that we were greeted in such a rude manner especially since my mom and her fiancé are new to the area. This restaurant could’ve been a favorite. We went to Ruby Tuesday’s and had a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here coming back from Callaway Gardens . We had 12 people from our Young at Heart from Decatur Al.
Food was delicious and service was top notch. All our group enjoyed it so much . Wish we had one of these restaurants in Decatur, Al. Very reasonable prices drink and dessert included for $8.00 senior price.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We were on a short vacation in Warm Springs, Ga, restaurants in town close early, so we went to Fried Tomato Buffett!!! My friend loved the sweet potatoes, and the fried green tomatoes, also cinnamon cake! I loved the mac and cheese (some of the best I've eaten), The cabbage was good, and the cornbread !!! If you want just good home cooking, this is it! So good, we went back the next night.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love this place! We meet our son here -- him from Auburn and us from Atlanta -- and get a great meal for a reasonable amount of money. For a buffet, it is super fresh food, well prepared, without tons of fatty, greasy ingredients. Super salad bar too!!! I don't even get desserts because the vegetables are so dang good!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The best Friday Fish Fry in town. A local favorite for many people in a nice little country buffet in a small town.