“Venucci LaGrange”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

A small Italian restaurant on the LaGrange square. Had spaghetti with marinara sauce. It comes with two large meatballs and sweet sausage. All homemade and a huge portion. Couldn't finish it. With salad and a loaf of soft, crusty bread. Really good.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great little local restaurant. Food is really good and the service is excellent. If you leave here hungry - I am not going to believe. You will leave with leftovers but the food is so good you will be happy to take them. I am a picky Lasagna lover, and I was happy with my meal!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Be very cautious when your ordering! All the food comes with large portions. The problem it is all good! Hard not to eat too much!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Poor memory or too much wine, can't name my server, but my credit card receipt was Server ID 14. She really worked with me as I spaced out my drink, salad, and entree orders. Salad was very fresh and I was offered multiple dressings to try (went with red blue cheese). Chicken Marsala was a huge portion and served very hot (a compliment) and also quite delicious. Only downside is the atmosphere, pretty small place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Come hungry, portions are large. Great service, very friendly. Many choices. Reasonably priced. Location right off the Square.

Date of visit: February 2018