“You Will Not Leave Hungry!”
Review of Venucci

Venucci
Ranked #10 of 122 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018

The Tour of Italy was a delightful exercise in over indulgence. A meal for two fed us for a weekend. One may wish to make a reservation for this dining experience for seating is limited. Should you take this tour, go easy on the bread and salad!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The food was okay when it was finally received. We had 3 people in our party. When we were seated it took almost 2 hours from start to finish for our meal to be served and for me to ask for my check twice. The server was barely around and I had to flag her down every time we needed refill's or anything at all. My son didn't like the kid's pizza. It had too much sauce piled on it and not enough cheese. As soon as he bit into the pizza everything slid off of it due to the abundance of sauce on it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was our third visit. The wife and I visit LaGrange on our anniversary weekend. I can honestly say it keeps getting better. I tried the Chicken Ala Rosa, even better than the Chicken Marsala I had last year. The wife had the Chicken Tortellini. I can't say enough about the wait staff either. We had the same waiter as last year, Will. He helped my wife pick the perfect wine to go along with her dish. Other posters have mentioned the amount of food. I wouldn't say they give you too much, but if you walk out hungry, it's your own fault. Why-oh-why can't we have something like this closer to home?!?

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018

A small Italian restaurant on the LaGrange square. Had spaghetti with marinara sauce. It comes with two large meatballs and sweet sausage. All homemade and a huge portion. Couldn't finish it. With salad and a loaf of soft, crusty bread. Really good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great little local restaurant. Food is really good and the service is excellent. If you leave here hungry - I am not going to believe. You will leave with leftovers but the food is so good you will be happy to take them. I am a picky Lasagna lover, and I was happy with my meal!

Date of visit: September 2017