“Country's Barbecue LaGrange”

Country's Barbecue
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 May 2018

One hing the South has over the Northeast is barbecue. I always look for local places and this place is awesome. Service was good. Had the sliced pork platter with baked beans and squash casserole. Had buttermilk pie (?) for dessert. Never had before. A cross between cheesecake and a custard pie. Really good. A little pricey but would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Here with the wife and kids as well an extra kid (all under 10). I got the rib platter. It was 4 bones and I figured I'd get some scrawny looking bones. Nope! Thick and massive ribs you used to see on the Flintstones. Keep this in mind, I havent had meat in a few months, but I was satisfied with my meal. My wife had the brisket and said it had no seasoning. You be the judge.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A grouple of us ate there two weeks ago. The menu is amazing and there should be something on it that anyone would like. There were six of us and everyone ordered something different. Each order was delivered exactly as ordered and cooked perfectly. It was a great meal for us all.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is next to the new Courtyard Marriott so it was convenient. The place is clean and service was fast and friendly. I ordered the brisket, baked beans and coleslaw. All the food was good but not the best I’ve had. I recommend the place.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I love BBQ and am always looking for new places. First time in LaGrange and saw Country's listed. It was as good as they come. I had the ribs platter. Done perfectly. Sauce was just right. My wife had the brisket and agreed with my reactions as well. Staff friendly. Atmosphere was just what a good BBQ place would be!