“Several ways to have chicken”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #76 of 115 Restaurants in LaGrange
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I thought it was going to be like Cane's chicken but they have more choices than just fingers. I had the 3 piece Zax Pak. It came with fries and a piece of Texas Toast. I was able to trade the special Zaxby's sauce for ranch dressing for dipping. I prefer that and wish I had that choice at Cane's, as I am not wild about that sauce. I liked the soft drink machine as I was able to choose diet, and caffeine free sodas. It was an adequate lunch, but I prefer the quality of Cane's fingers.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Commerce Ave location. We thought being out of a main item was bad until I asked for unsweetened tea. Looked like dirty water. No thanks. Then tolerated loud club music. Tried for a refill on the ice. NO Ice!? Staff polite, but a nice Sunday supper was not happening. Irritated

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have tried most everything at Zaxby's and never been disappointed. The service is fast and food is always hot and good size portions as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

we have tried every thing one time or another the place is very clean the food wonderful love the salad a place for the whole family can eat and relax

Reviewed 25 December 2014

We went through the drive-through for a late dinner after a long day at Callaway. We ordered our food after a long wait. Boy, we were disappointed when we got back to the hotel with the food. The fries had obviously been around a long time. I did not get the Zax Sauce like I ordered. My wife and I are big Zaxby fans, but were disappointed with this particular restaurant. I can see why it is ranked so low in Lagrange.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!