Free cancellation until 29/07
US$94
Rodeway Inn(LaGrange)
US$54
US$94
Baymont by Wyndham LaGrange(LaGrange)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$100
US$104
Quality Inn(LaGrange)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$84
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange(LaGrange)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$76
US$71
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$320
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The first room they put us in had a dirty blanket on the floor and a blower instead of air conditioning! I went straight back to the office and he gave me a different room. That room smelled like wet dog! It was horrible! It was so dirty my kids didn't want to lay on the bed and we never walked barefoot on the floor! My advice if there are signs in the lobby that say no refunds/no exchanges DO NOT STAY THERE! $85 was a ridiculous amount for that room! We slept for about 6 hours and left!

Room Tip: It's not a Days Inn like the sign on the interstate says!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This place is disgusting. I hate to be all negative so I will say the lady at the front desk was very nice. But the rooms were disgusting. The sheets were not clean, we pulled them back and the mattress was soiled with huge stains, the bathroom floor looked like it had never been cleaned, and the whole place is just in major disrepair.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is disgusting. I can ignore the stained sinks, and the newly plastered over holes in the walls, but the refrigerator had what appeared to be slime dripping down the inside of it. I left a couple of doritos in the trash can hoping it would attract the bugs to the other side of the room while I slept. My company paid for this room, and I'm out of driving hours, or there is no way I'd be here still. I will have to bug bomb all my belongings to ensure I do not take anything home with me once I leave here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed 3 July 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The front desk clerk at check in was the Only positive of the whole stay. He was kind and courteous. Everything went downhill from there..there were shorts in light fixtures, as the lights would flicker while in use, all covers for Kleenex, exhaust fan, bathtub plug were not attached. There were lice nits on pillows. The first morning, I didn't need housekeeping and told the employee. She rudely pushed by me, coming into my room saying she needed to empty garbage! As I sat on my bed with curtains slightly open, a man who appeared to be related to owner of property, put his face to my window and when he saw me looking back at him, smiled and waved...creepy! I was also informed that I was not allowed guests...I was in Lagrange visiting my children and grandchildren!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family