Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Quality Inn(LaGrange)
US$79
US$94
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange(LaGrange)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$78
Hotels.com
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$50
All reviewscallaway gardensroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaquiet areapine mountainwould definitely stay here againeasy accessone night staywafflespleasant stayfront desk clerkbusiness tripvery nice hotelparking lotjackie
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the night before going to Calloway Gardens. This hotel is just off the expressway and sits back off the road. The receptionist was very nice on check in and gave us a print out of local restaurants we could visit. Hotel is a little dated carpet in hallway little soiled however the room was very clean. Our room faced the front of the hotel but was not noisy. Room was equipped with microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker and large screen TV. We had a King bed and it was very comfortable. I do like the bedding the comforters are just the right weight not to heavy or light and keep you warm. The complimentary breakfast was awesome, pre-made omelets, waffles, home style potatoes, oat meal, muffins, bread,bagels,fruit, yoghurt, cereal, juice, boiled eggs, tea and coffee. My husband was happy because he had an alternative to the ham in the Eggs because they had boiled eggs as well. We also asked for a late check out 12pm. This was definitely worth the money and it is about 20 minutes away from Calloway Gardens.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank esme49
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

esme49,
Thank you for your kind words, and your support of our hotel. There are so many things to do in this area that you may not be aware of. A good percentage of our repeat customers visit not only Callaway Gardens, but Hills and Dales Estate, The Biblical Resource Center, Wild Animal Safari, The Legacy Museum and the LaGrange Art Museum. I would be delighted to share information about any of these attractions if you wish. We want you to know that we will begin remodeling this hotel this year. This renovation will include guest room furniture, carpet and wall coverings, guest bathrooms, corridors, exterior paint and roof-line. It will be a major undertaking but we know you will be pleased with the outcome!
We truly appreciate your business and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Great Inn to stay at staff were very friendly and helpful would diffently say thier again . Great service and manger we enjoyed our stay . Thanks for making us feel at home .Planning to stay thier again soon for summer get in to pool kind of day .

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

E8523ILrichardh,
Thank you for staying with us! I appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Until then, best wishes for safe travel.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Hotel is in bad need of renovation and although room was clean, there were items from the previous guest under the bed, something any housekeeper should be aware of. Staff were friendly and nice, but not very knowledgeable about the HHonors program. I was NOT welcomed as a Hilton HHonors Diamond Member, and I also was charged $4.95 for Premium internet at this hotel despite being a Hilton HHonors Diamond Member where Premium Internet access is supposed to be complimentary. despite booking the reservation (as I always do) thru Hilton.com. Diamond member parking spaces were all full both nights

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

chrishB2844WC,
Please accept my apology for your stay. I want you to know that any Diamond member should be able to get the free high speed internet by selecting the very first option titled "I Am An HHonors Member" which prompts you for your HHonors number, your password and your room number. The second option "Purchase Premium Internet Access" is for non-Diamond members that want to buy the Premium access. The third option "Complimentary Internet access" is the standard log in for guests which asks for your last name and room number. The fourth option "I have a coupon code/promotion code" is available for HHonors members that may be passing through or guests that may be meeting with us. Only the first option gives you complimentary high speed internet. I am very aware that we only get one chance to make a good impression. If you are ever in the LaGrange, Georgia area again, I would appreciate another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

The staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and always attentive to the needs of the customer. This is a great hotel and the beds are clean and comfortable. The amenities are always great and adds a special and needed touch to your stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

wandaa462,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel and are grateful for the glowing comments. We want you to know that we will be remodeling this hotel in 2017. This renovation will include guest room furniture, carpet and wall coverings, guest bathrooms, corridors, exterior paint and roof-line. It will be a major undertaking but we know you will be pleased with the outcome! If we can ever be of service again, please do not hesitate to let me know. We would be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This hotel is an excellent option when visiting family for holidays. It is inexpensive and conveniently located to my relatives. It offers complimentary breakfast so that I don't have to bother my relatives. I stay at this hotel at least once a year.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Q7914CHcarolynw
Thank you for your kind words, and your support of our hotel. We want to be your "home away from home" when you visit your family, so if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable or productive, please let me know.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!