US$85
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Travelers Inn(Lake Park)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2008

Rooms dirty,mold in bathroom,no security,felt unsafe the entire night, could not wait to leave in the a.m.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 15 November 2007

My family stayed here on the way back from Tampa FL to Atlanta Ga. Clean rooms with fridge and micro wave, free wi-fi access and there is a Sonny's Barbecue about 50 feet from the motel property. All in all a great place to stay and break up that long drive from Tampa to Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 9 May 2006

This was the first time staying at this hotel. I stayed here because of the location and the price point. It is a motor lodge type hotel and they really could do a better job of the curb appeal. Since I am a Priority Club member, check in was a breeze. They had given me everything I requested except a desk in the room. None of their rooms have desks, They have little round tables. But the room was clean. They had a bottle of water, banana and granola bar ready in the room. Nice jester. And the front desk checked in to make sure everything was alright. It was very convienient to park the car right in front of the door and walk everything right in. When you travel 200+ nights a year, this comes in really handy. There was a microwave and fridge in the room. I thought the room was a bit pricey for this time of year and with the AAA discount that I get. Since I havent stayed in any other hotels in the area, I would probably experiment with others in the area before returning. But all in all, not bad.

2  Thank coastalchix
Reviewed 29 September 2005

We drove halfway to Disney from Atlanta and decided to stay at this HI Express, as it was just past Valdosta which is busy and had lots of holiday traffic. It is a motor lodge, but when we got inside the room, the room was clean, pleasantly decorated and looks like it's been renovated. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first when I saw the hotel from the outside, but for a place to just spend the night and get up and go in the morning, it's decent. We walked to a BBQ restaurant for dinner and there are shopping outlets walking distance and some other restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2005