“Fairly quick Italian food.”

Cosmo's Original Little Italy
Ranked #31 of 362 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Have only gotten the pizza slices and calzone both were very good. Have to order at the counter then pick up when ready. Busy for lunch

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Whenever we are close to this area, we make sure to stop in here, the food is fantastic, I'm not even a big pizza eater my husband is and we both love it. It's on the square so walking by little shops make it a nice evening out.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Cute place, family owned, great food...what else could you ask for? Oh yeah reasonable price and kid friendly. Great place to stop in while hanging at the play ground or walking the square. YOu can get a single slice, a lunch or a whole pizza.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

One star only because you cannot give zero or minus. Let's get the pizza out of the way: mediocre greasy at best, self-rising supermarket brand is better.

The people however... I will relate this word for word where I can. There was a line out the door due to an event in downtown, so I called in an order for 2 pizzas. "You know the wait is 45 minutes, you'll be ok with that?" I was fine with it. I went back 50 minutes later, still a line out the door (not enough food trucks for event). There is a "order here" sign over the register, and the line to the door starts there. There is no "pickup here" sign, but there are a few people around the right side of the counter so I head there. The guy making pizzas waves his arm at the lady in front of me, "NO PIZZAS HERE, ONLY OVER THERE!!" and points at the line. I speak up and say, "wait, some of us called our order in so we've already ordered. Are you telling me we need to stand in that line just to pick up?" I swear the guy at the register says "that's what everyone else is doing so I guess you're special", then grabs my pizzas (that were done and on top of the oven) and plops them on the counter. Because I abhor terrible service and attitudes, I said, "this will be the last time". Again, I swear by all that is holy, he says "we're fine with that. In fact we'd prefer it. There's a place down the street called Dominos, go there." Rather than any kind of apology or attempt to win back a dissatisfied customer, they escalate it to "we care less if you or anyone you know comes here". Boy scouts honor, it went just like that. So o ask you - in a place that disorganized and poorly managed on the customer-facing side of things, do you want to eat what they are cooking? For me and mine? WILL. NEVER. ENTER. THIS. PLACE. AGAIN. EVER.

2  Thank lutzdocoffee
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I have tried Cosmo's on three different occasions and the pizza is good. However, the servers are beyond rude and disrespectful. We love to go downtown, walk around and have dinner on weekends. I work hard for my money and don't have to put up with rude, ungrateful waiters, so this was the last time for Cosmos.
Truly Disappointed.