“Our weekly go to place!”

Johnny's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #107 of 378 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Description: Johnny’s is proud to bring authentic, great-tasting New York Style Pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, craft beers, subs and more to the neighborhoods we call home. After a small-town start in 1977, we’ve grown to over 70 pizzerias across the Southeast. Our dough is made fresh daily, never frozen, hand-tossed and topped with the best ingredients we can find - premium mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, fresh-packed tomatoes, hand-cut veggies, and Italian sausage and beef with no fillers. Then each pizza is brick-oven baked until it’s golden brown, always with our signature soft and crispy crust, and served hot at your table. At Johnny’s, we grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we’re sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We love going to Johnny's Pizza on Sugarloaf in Lawrenceville, GA. The food is incredible and the staff is the best. It's like going out and having dinner with all of your best friends! Thanks to Steve B. who has created N incredible staff that compliments the great food!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I am proud to announce I've found a spot that comes alarmingly close to the taste of NY style pizza! Ive approved them to use the NY in their name. Lol. My goodness. With so many fakers in the city I was starting to lose hope in finding a taste of the Bronx. They don't get much traffic but the pizza is on point. Very thin crust, sauce from scratch, fresh herbs and cheesy delight! I didn't have anything else but their cheese slices are the bomb! Stop by for an authentic taste of ol New York!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We've loved Johnny's pizza for quite some time. We mostly have pizzas and salads here, and the pizza toppings are always plentiful and tasty.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This NY girl- always on the hunt for pizza that lives up to my hometown memories...was thrilled with this pizza. The crust was perfect - not too soft - not too tough. The sauce is great- not too spicy. I will definitely return when I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

First of all the pizza was delicious ! Our server was friendly . Now what I was a little put off by ... The beer selection has a lot of choices ,but they don't match the beer signage on the walls . Speaking of decor is it a arcade , a sports bar , a bar, or a art gallery ...