US$124
US$78
US$73
  • Fitness centre
US$86
All reviewsseparate bedroomfull kitchenhome away from homeevening receptionhash brownsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastfire pitenjoyed my staywould definitely stay here againother hotelsconvenient locationfront desk stafffamily weddingstaff was friendlybed was very comfortablefitness center
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This hotel has the best employees of any hotel I have ever stayed. Everyone is genuinely friendly and do everything to make you feel right at home. I have stayed here many weeks this pass year and have never been disappointed. The rooms are great, good sized suites, clean and modern. The Free Breakfast is fantastic and the evening light dinner is a perfect end to the day. When you arrive there after a long day, the staff smiles at you and welcomes you home and you do feel truly welcomed. Did I mentioned how great the staff is there?

Room Tip: You need to book early as this hotel fills up often.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you so much for your review. It is great to hear that we are meeting some of our goals for guest service. I can't wait to post this!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Homewood Suites was clean, close to our conference site, had a wonderful staff and breakfast. I wish the breakfast would open before 7:00 AM, but other than that I can't complain. One of the best Hilton properties I have stayed with...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so glad that you had a good stay and thank you for the compliments!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I highly recommend the Homewood suites, they have professional staffs, lovely and very clean rooms, the complimentary breakfast was very good, with a good variety of foods, lovely lobby to eat breakfast in. Having stayed at 2 different Homewood Suites on one trip I feel confident that all of them have the same high level of quality and would be happy to stay in any of them.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. Homewood Suites is a wonderful brand with lots of amenities. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Great place on business trip all amenities and events at location were accommodating and convenient. Staff was friendly there were drinks and appetizers and nice breakfast. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your review and for staying at our Homewood Suites!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I love Hilton hotels. I was employed by the N.O, Hilton way back in the 80s&90s. I know what exceptional care goes into hiring and training all staff. This place did not disappoint. I would highly recommend it for any traveler.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the compliment to our staff. I look forward to sharing it!