“DELICIOUS!!!!”

Add it.
Smokemasters Ribs 'N Pollo
Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in Lilburn
Reviewed 10 November 2016

It's tucked away in a strip mall and completely inconspicuous. We walked in and were greeted by the owners, the food was hot and fresh and tasted AMAZING! We had the 1/4 chicken and it came with jasmine rice topped with black beans and plantains on the side. Simple and delicious. I cannot decide which part was my favorite. The chicken was tender and flavorful, the rice was cooked to perfection and the beans topped it perfectly. Normally I don't rave about side dishes such as rice and beans but whatever they season with brings out the flavors of everything else on the plate! I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

What a find, I had read about this place on Yelp and passed it over and over as I shop next door at Nam Dae Mun. We decided to stop in before doing our shopping. We sampled the brisket and rib tips, both spot on. Took home a whole chicken (peruvian style) and sides of homemade coleslaw and baked beans. The chicken is spiced just right and done on a rotisserie. All food is cooked on premisis. Percy was so friendly and explained all about their food. Nothing fancy but clean and excellent food, very reasonably priced. You must try it!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

lov it, we were looking for a peruvian restaurant, my hubby look this one online with good reviews, well we went there so surprise , really was so good, the chicken (juicy and tasty) the ribs, everything was good, and the owner he is a cutie.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Something really special about this place.. the chicken is addictive. It is herbed and slow cooked on a rotissierie and it is mouth-watering. They have two kinds of sauce with it.. one mild and one hot. The ribs are wonderful too, slow cooked and with great texture and taste. This is a to go kind of place... small but does have some seating. Great story with the owner. Be prepared to wait as it might not be ready when you arrive.

Been to Smokemasters Ribs 'N Pollo? Share your experiences!