“Really good food!”

Add it.
Smokemasters Ribs 'N Pollo
Ranked #13 of 131 Restaurants in Lilburn
Reviewed 20 March 2017

A little hard to find at first - it's between the Pho restaurant and the grocery store in the big shopping center at the corner of Indian Trail and Lawrenceville Highway

You go up the register to order and pay and they bring to your table. Small place, for very casual dining

We had the chicken and beef briskit that were great. the tips were ok. The beans were wonderful and so was the red beans and rice.

I thought it was kind of pricey for the amount of food and setting - but it was good food!

Plastic tableware and disposable dishes...

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in because this place because l always smells so great. I had the 1/4 chicken plate with rice and plantains. The chicken was excellent. It does have a significant amount of spices that adds an excellent flavor that might put some people off. I added 3 ribs to try them out. Ribs were also good. Tender but not 'fall off the bone' it was a bit expensive since the ribs were alacarte. There is no rib and chicken plate. Folks there were really nice. This is a great option to the area.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2016

It's tucked away in a strip mall and completely inconspicuous. We walked in and were greeted by the owners, the food was hot and fresh and tasted AMAZING! We had the 1/4 chicken and it came with jasmine rice topped with black beans and plantains on the side. Simple and delicious. I cannot decide which part was my favorite. The chicken was tender and flavorful, the rice was cooked to perfection and the beans topped it perfectly. Normally I don't rave about side dishes such as rice and beans but whatever they season with brings out the flavors of everything else on the plate! I will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

What a find, I had read about this place on Yelp and passed it over and over as I shop next door at Nam Dae Mun. We decided to stop in before doing our shopping. We sampled the brisket and rib tips, both spot on. Took home a whole chicken (peruvian style) and sides of homemade coleslaw and baked beans. The chicken is spiced just right and done on a rotisserie. All food is cooked on premisis. Percy was so friendly and explained all about their food. Nothing fancy but clean and excellent food, very reasonably priced. You must try it!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

lov it, we were looking for a peruvian restaurant, my hubby look this one online with good reviews, well we went there so surprise , really was so good, the chicken (juicy and tasty) the ribs, everything was good, and the owner he is a cutie.

Date of visit: May 2016