“Great Pizza! ”
Review of Izzy's Ny Pizza

Izzy's Ny Pizza
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Lilburn
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Love Love Love their Hawaiian pizza & garlic knots!! Wish we had Izzy's near Cincinnati so they'd be our go to pizza place! Only negative is they were out of (homemade) Flan that I would've liked to try but that probably means it's that good. Friendly staff & inexpensive prices. Next time we travel this way we'll definitely stop for Izzy's amazing NY pizza

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I really hope this place would step up their game, but after 6 or 7 visits over the last few years I have doubts. Ordered 7 pizzas to go this summer & were downright boring. They don't understand what a good pizza is. A few days ago stopped in again to get a sandwhich, was totally ignored for to long & finally ask one of the folks making sandwiches to take my order. Final letdown, the meat tasted left over.
I'll probably try one more time as I'd really like to see them succeed, but funny, I think I may care more than they do.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This is pizza at its best. No chain restaurant. This is real, honest pizza. Fresh ingredients, flavor is excellent. A real treat. It's hard to find a really good pizza. Outside of Italy, DC and NYC, this place is it. I hate to have to rate the pricing in only three categories. I think it is very reasonable. It is quality.

1  Thank foreverart
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This place is in a nondescript shopping strip near a major intersection, easily overlooked. BUT FIND IT!
IZZY'S is not fancy, but a family-friendly, clean and aromatic restaurant with the BEST pizza and Italian food in this area. Those cooking are not "Italians," but transplants from NEW YORK where they learned to make pizza and Italian food the right way!
First impression: Smelling garlic as you open the door. Next impression, open, clean, welll-lit space and murals of NYC on the walls (of course.)
Best impression: THE FOOD! (Service is excellent also.)
The menu is above the counter where you order and the staff friendly and open to questions about any of it.
Prices are better than "reasonable!" This is NOT fast food but you get great quality for what you pay for.
Try the fried calamari appetizer; any of the pizza; subs..... never been disappointed. Except they don't deliver.

1  Thank Joy J
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

No joke. Great pizza, calzone, stromboli. I'm from New York and this is the best I've had in Georgia.

1  Thank Mersycruz