Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$61
eDreamsUS$61
FindHotelUS$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2015

this inn in Lincolnton, ga. is wonderful. we stayed 4 nights due to a death in the family. the staff was so caring and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. we even had a sympathy card on our table from the manager that was just beautiful when we returned one night. they recommended places to eat and would call and see if we enjoyed it. very clean, and sheets that i'm picky about, met my expectations(very soft). free wifi that really worked. I could go on & on about the friendly staff but I will say this, we made new friends there during a trying time. if you are ever in this area, I would recommend staying here. the price is right and you'll make friends you'll never forget.

Room tip: very quiet in room, even though every room was full.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Judy S
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Management is hands on and polite. Rooms are modest and economical plus they are comfortable and clean. We brought our retriever for an additional $3. As I mentioned, this isn't the Ritz but it is a good price for what you get. I would definitely stay here if I were in the area again. My only (quite minor) complaint is there is no coffee in the morning, but there is a Hardee's immediately next door.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tinmanwpk
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This hotel has large rooms and and are decorated very nicely.I stayed in the Elly may Clampett room which had autographed photos of Donna Douglas thanking the owners when she stayed there in 2012.the room was very clean and the area was quiet.very good rates Will stay there again.

Room tip: No coffee makers in room,but free coffee in morning in lobby
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Don C
Reviewed 17 April 2013

If you don't mind getting a bit off the beaten path, you'll find a very nice stay here. Large, clean rooms. Free and fast wi-fi. What more could you really want, especially at the reasonable rates they offer. I'll definitely stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: April 2013
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank GoBucks22
Reviewed 12 April 2013

This hotel has large rooms and is very clean. Rooms with 2 beds and a spfa with a bed are available. Rates are very reasonable. Owners are great people. 40 minutes from Augusta National. When I get beack in the area be assured I will stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2013