Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
Reserve now, pay at stay
TripadvisorUS$61
Priceline
eDreamsUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stayed for one night while looking for lakefront property. This motel definitely suited our needs while in Lincolnton. The room was spotless although a bit dated. Linda at the front desk was a pleasure to speak with. We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Loam2000
Reviewed 10 May 2016

This is a non chain older hotel but is in good condition and
kept very clean. The beds were a little soft and had some
wear but I have slept in a lot worse at more expensive
hotels. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
We were attending a homecoming only about 5 minutes
away so this hotel was very convenient.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Murvil An Lucia M
Reviewed 19 December 2015

this inn in Lincolnton, ga. is wonderful. we stayed 4 nights due to a death in the family. the staff was so caring and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. we even had a sympathy card on our table from the manager that was just beautiful when we returned one night. they recommended places to eat and would call and see if we enjoyed it. very clean, and sheets that i'm picky about, met my expectations(very soft). free wifi that really worked. I could go on & on about the friendly staff but I will say this, we made new friends there during a trying time. if you are ever in this area, I would recommend staying here. the price is right and you'll make friends you'll never forget.

Room tip: very quiet in room, even though every room was full.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Judy S
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Management is hands on and polite. Rooms are modest and economical plus they are comfortable and clean. We brought our retriever for an additional $3. As I mentioned, this isn't the Ritz but it is a good price for what you get. I would definitely stay here if I were in the area again. My only (quite minor) complaint is there is no coffee in the morning, but there is a Hardee's immediately next door.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tinmanwpk
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This hotel has large rooms and and are decorated very nicely.I stayed in the Elly may Clampett room which had autographed photos of Donna Douglas thanking the owners when she stayed there in 2012.the room was very clean and the area was quiet.very good rates Will stay there again.

Room tip: No coffee makers in room,but free coffee in morning in lobby
Date of stay: August 2014