Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
Booking.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
SpringHill SuitesUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
All reviews working condition front desk manager the general manager kim walmart couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

I visit Springhill Suites every month and it is a very consistent experience. Front desk staff is always welcoming, engaging, polite.

Lobby is always sanitized and very clean. The cleaning staff is always wiping down doors, cleaning the floors and ensuring that guests have a great experience.

The hotel rooms are well kept, electronics, tv remote, clock...always are in working condition.

Special thanks to Kim, Front Desk Manager, who ALWAYS greets me with a smile and accommodating energy.

thanks!!!!

Audrey N.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

2 day stay during COVID in June to visit nearby family. Front desk had partial plexiglass and hand sanitizer. Employees pleasant, occasionally wore masks. I would have preferred they wore them at all times when interacting with guests. Bag breakfast was chocolate muffin, orange & water. Coffee in lobby and coffee maker in room. No buffet at this time.
We were on 3rd floor, room clean, couch a little worn. Nice shower with big glass doors. Bed firm. Have stayed here 1 other time and will stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Charles Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Good morning,
Thank you so much for staying with us during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are working hard to ensure that all of our guests and staff remain healthy during this time. We have been and will continue to take training and precautionary measure to ensure this.
Also, thank you for your review. You offered great feedback. We will share with our staff your thoughts and concerns. We also have shared with them the importance of wearing their mask at all times.

We look forward to your next arrival. Please stop by and say hello during your next stay. If there is anything that we can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

This has got to be the worst hotel ever! All rooms on first floor smell like smoke or weed. When telling front desk they said they would check into it. Whatever, next morning same crap! I will be complaining to Marriott corporate about this. They need to shut this place down!
Tub was clogged and they did nothing, shower curtain moldy. I was just happy to get my stuff and get out!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JaneEllen41
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Booked 10 rooms for my Outreach Ministry Retreat. We traveled and checked in on Friday and Checked out on Sunday morning. We utilized the conference room over the weekend as well. All rooms were excellent. The facilities were great. Breakfast was great. Tamekia, who handle sales,was great with setting up the group and assisting with the group reservations as well as making sure everything was in place for us to enjoy this weekend retreat. Most of the other staff showed great hospitality as well. Particularly exceptional was Eric, Kim and Trellani. On little blemish on the weekend was a weekend staffer Raymond. He was not very hospitable or helpful when I had an important need arise nor would he seek the help of others via phone call to resolve my problem. I have an allergy to any type of feathers and hypoallergenic down pillows are included in my long list of allergies. I didn't realize that was what was on the bed until I further investigated why I was having the increased breathing problems to include requiring extra meds and breathing treatment and unable to use my CPAP machine to sleep due to the onset of congestion and wheezing within 20 minutes of laying down. When I spoke with Kim she assured me that the hotel could replace my pillows with a non-feather type. Later I went to get the pillows and was told by Raymond, after waiting a considerable amount of time for help (he was not behind the desk but in the lobby and did not have anything that identified him as an employee nor did he acknowledge my presence at the desk for about 10-15 minutes), that they did not have them nor would he call anyone that evening to check on it after I told him the day staff told me they were in the hotel. I was just getting back in after being out all evening. He told me to go to Walmart or wait to speak with a manager on Monday. He was not going to "interrupt" someone's weekend for this. As I attempted to tell him that I needed this for my breathing he still brushed this off. I was already put off with his lack of a professional greeting as I told him that I did know he was an employee.and up to that point he still had not identified himself. I will say that Eric saw me walking down the hall after I left the desk and asked if I needed anything prior to leaving and I told him about my encounter at the front desk and he immediately went and got what I needed so that the rest of my stay would be comfortable. He went above and beyond to ensure that I and our entire party had everything we needed. Not once did I hear from him, Trellani nor Kim that anything we needed was an imposition to them. Because of their superb hospitality our entire weekend and the care, concern and hospitality of Tamekia as well as the general manager in assuring that this wouldn't happen again and taking appropriate action they remain top rated. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2020

If you have ever read one of my reviews you will see that I absolutely love people to invest time and deliver customer service. During my stay at the Springhill Suites a couple people stand out when thinking about just that. Nigel and Debra both did an exceptional job taking care of not only me, but everyone that I saw them interact with. It really is just that simple. Do as you say you are going to do and follow through and you will always succeed. Thank you Nigel! Thank you Debra!

Date of stay: January 2020