US$149
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$109
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$95
US$129
US$95
US$124
US$119
US$119
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel - ATL West I 20 / Lithia Springs, GA(Lithia Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Had to request knobs for our AC unit when we checked in. No hangers in the "closet". No coffee or dishwashing soap in the room despite the pictures shown on the site. Only two small towels in the room for two people. I had spoke to a housekeeper in the walkway outside and requested for a couple more but they never came. No DND sign in the room, had to request it at the front desk. The comforter on the bed had stains on the underside, as well as the mattress itself. These were easy to see as the fitted sheet easily would come loose after sleeping on it overnight. The light over the kitchen was out and the vent in the bathroom did not work. There were stains on the wall in the bedroom area and on the wall and behind the door in the bathroom. When I brought these to the attention of the woman who claimed to be in charge of housekeeping, she seemed unconcerned. When I first approached the front desk when we checked in, the also seemed unconcerned. They did not offer another room or to have anyone fix any of these issues. When they handed me the knobs for the AC, they pulled them out of a drawer and acted like thi was a normal procedure! I work in hospitality and have stayed at many hotels of varying degrees of service. At the most basic I expect helpful service and a clean room. I did not receive this here. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Just Don't
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarciTabar
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The hotel has a strict policy of no refunds once you check in. When you go to the front desk they will give you a key they will tell you to go check the room and come back and check in. Once you come back to the front desk and check in there is no refund. The rooms are old and show the signs of having been reconditioned many times. Everything you see in the room is dated. The rooms are small and clean as you can smell disinfectant and bleach - but for the vermin. I found German cockroaches on the ceiling in my room and immediately checked out after about 15 minutes. Unfortunately on first inspection of the room they were not there. I checked in so no refund. If you drive through the property it is clear that there is not much care taken for parking or driving. A small car loaded with people drove up and as the guy got out he hit my car door with his car door. Before I left that guy and his friends were out in the road on the property driveway working on their car trying to get it to start. Drove to my room and drove back to the front desk and on the way back almost had an accident as people drive through the property at a high rate of speed -no speed bumps. Nine thirty at night and kids out walking in the streets on the property. The lady at the front desk is courteous and well mannered. This place outside has only okay lighting.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

The staff was friendly. That's the only thing good I can say, for lack of a better word a motel. The only reason I stayed was because I was broke and it was paid for by the company that hired me. Dirty does not come close. I wiped this on the floor beside the bed just after the room had been cleaned. It was clean and only had water on cloth when I started. I'll bring a tent next time.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This place is a crap hole in the wall motel - I can't believe Werner would place employees and potential employees here - beds are horrible - - dirty - can you say what looks like pubic hair on the sheets and blood on the sheets and comforter- spider webs hanging from the ceiling - stinky mildew or strong old urine like smell- imprint of red lips on the window , screen broken, diet on the walls, flor looks like it has never been swept or mopped or wiped down - kitchenettes really how do figure when there is no pot or pan to cook with? Freezer over iced - roach/any bait out and visible - coffee spills, down cabinets, paint or some blue color spill - just overall dirty. Bed was horrible - flat pillows - dim lighting outlets don't work, TV is an old box style and the picture is cut off on each side - curved like - lines running through all channels like cable is bad (144. Moved rooms from 140 to 144 - still had issues with 144 but it was much cleaner than the previous room - it too was missing the pots and pans and an alarm clock and coffee pot. Still super flat pillows. Complained for two days before I was able to talk with LaShon D who is the front desk manager and then things started to happen and she apologized for the attitude from the employees to the condition of the room but I have to ask Corporate does it really need to go this far before you take better care of your property? It is time to take out the trash and fix up the rooms and hold people responsible for doing their jobs and hold guest responsible for the condition of the rooms or when they steal things - don't subject future guests to this type of stuff and Werner take a look at where your putting people and if your people are the problem hold them responsible as well - I know you can. The pictures I am uploading are the real picture of the rooms not the fluffy ones posted on here by management. I really could add many more to the this.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Winnerfamily
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Nice hotel, our room could use some updating. Staff was friendly and helpful if needed. Small outdoor pool was nice. Good breakfast, kitchen ladies were friendly. Close to attractions and easy to get to.

Room Tip: Love the highest floor with the best views
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
HJ16520, Public Relations Manager at Budgetel Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our property. We take pride in our rooms being clean and comfortable and we are glad that you choose to stay with us.