Red Roof Inn Locust Grove
US$64
Hotels.com
US$125
HIExpress.com
Scottish Inns Locust Grove(Locust Grove)(Great Value!)
US$48
Sun Down Lodge(Locust Grove)
US$45
Sleep Inn(McDonough)
US$84
SleepInn
US$52
Travelocity
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center(McDonough)(Great Value!)
US$67
QualityInn
All reviewsglass wallwood floorsfull sizethe rain shower headseveral yearsupdated roomsking bedcomfortable bedsgreat pricenice roomcontinental breakfastvery nice place to staytanger outletsoatmealwould stay here againdesk clerkpet
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I booked this hotel because of the great price and the great reviews on here. I was NOT disappointed. The rooms are beautiful. And spotless!! The beds are cozy and comfortable. The bathrooms are roomy and the decor is outstanding. It was very quiet and the staff was amazing.Thanks Amber!! I had to call this poor girl twice before we ever got to the hotel and she was just as nice and helpful on the phone as she was in person.

Lets see if I can give more detail. The room is done in dark woods and olives and russet oranges. But it doesn't FEEL dark. It kind of reminds me of asian style decor but that could just be me. Hardwood flooring except right in the little entry way in front of the bathroom. Huge full length mirror for checking out the outfit. Hgh ceilings. A desk lamp and internet hook up as well as the free wi fi. The tv is a huge flat screen that had wonderful picture on it. There is a standard microwave and fridge that you see in all hotels rooms. There is also a safe, iron, ironing board and hairdryer. The rainforest showerhead is great. My hubby said it needed more pressure but for me it was perfect. Lots of hot spray.There is a glass wall on the shower so you do not have to worry about a dirty wet shower curtain blowing against you. There is a comfy deck chair and the desk has a table on wheels so if you wanted you could pull it over to the bed to do any work you have if you still wanted to catch what was on the tv while you worked since the desk is right under the tv. AC worked perfect. It was quiet and cold!
The only thing I would caution anyone about is that the rooms are small so if you are going with a family it is going to be kind of tight. There is approximately a foot between the far bed and the wall, a foot and a half between the two beds and another foot between the first bed and the bathroom wall. There is about 2 feet between the end of the beds and the desk/tv/work area. We moved to the little hall in front of the bathroom to get dressed. I would have no trouble staying here again if it was just me, or my hubby and myself, or just me and my two girls but with all 4 of us and them being teenagers it got a little crowded. These rooms are perfect for couples, or people on business or even people with small kids.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank erinsmom32052
redrfgm, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Locust Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Thank you so much for the incredible, very descriptive review of our property. We do have 2 larger rooms that have a king size bed with a sofa bed for those needing a little more space. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with Amber.

Michelle Lassiter, GM

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Thanks to all the great reviews I read on Trip Advisor, I stayed here during Sept 2012 and I will definitely come back. Was nicer than the descriptions and reviews. Did not believe this was a Red Roof at all. The decor in the room was very up to date and attractive. Comfy bed, clean property, overall great value. The Mexican restaurant next door (walk there) was a great place to eat. I did not care for the hotel breakfast, but that's just me. Even so, with the reasonable room rate and the fridge, microwave, and coffee service, you can fix your own, which is what I did. I also enjoyed the shower, but found that the floor got wet, so be sure to use your floor mat. I appreciated the wood floors and the cleanliness of my room and the property in general.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TotalRoadWarrior
redrfgm, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Locust Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our property. We appreciate our loyal guests and their comments. You are right about the Mexican restaurant, it is wonderful. Look forward to seeing you again.

Michelle Lassiter

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Loved the decor. Bed oh so comfortable. Felt like I was staying at a friend,s guest room. Nice to no rug floors feels cleaner. The shower was cool wih out the shower curtin less chance of mold.good for me with mold allergies. Hard to find from highway. Need better signage. Jean hoffman

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank jehoffman
redrfgm, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Locust Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Jean
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to the Atlanta area. We are working on better signs at the road as a co-op with the Huddle House. Hopefully within six months we will have a sign at the road - yeahhhh!. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Clean, hardwood floors, flat screen tvs, comfy bed, for an awesome price. This place is wonderful! Nicer than places that have cost double or triple. The rooms are small, but adequate. The bathrooms are huge, and the shower is great. Amber at the front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bjbjn

Thank you for choosing our new Red Roof as your home away from home during your travels. I am glad that you enjoyed our deluxe glass showers with the rainfall shower heads. I will make sure to show Amber her wonderful comment.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Stay here Sept 6, 2012. What a pleasant surprise. It's a very clean, well equipped modern motel. The free continental breakfast was good also. All of the staff members were polite and helpful. The place is pet friendly and without an extra charge. You will love the shower!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank seniorcouple2
redrfgm, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Locust Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Thank you for choosing our Red Roof Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed the shower. It is a unique design for a hotel. We value each of our guests and hope that they feel like home each time they come. See you again soon! - Michelle Lassiter & Staff