“Wonderful Meals”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have been visiting Flames Restaurant for many years now and always are presented with wonderful meals. The quality is always great and is fresh and tasty. The dishes are always presented beautifully. The staff are very warm and friendly. The service was excellent. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and is very clean and tidy. Flames restaurant is located in a little shopping centre which has plenty of parking. On our recent visit we enjoyed dinner. We started with a share plate which had dips & turkish bread, satay chicken on skewers, samosas and a few other other delightful savouries. For main we all enjoyed 4 different dishes which were fish and chips, Petit Fillet Mignons (which was perfectly cooked as requested), fish of the day (which was snapper) and Butter chicken Curry. Each came with salad or vegetables apart from the curry which had pappadums. Ad I was the only only one that could manage dessert , I had one of my favourite dishes - Lemon Meringue Pie - delicious. Thank you for another very enjoyable night and we look forward to retuning shortly.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times now since moving to the area and it is amazing.
The service is the best I've had at any restaurant in Perth. The food is so delicious and such a great variety and the dessert cabinet is mouth watering.
I love that it is BYO too.
This is now my husband and my first preference for any time we go out for dinner now. Can't wait until our next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is the 3rd time I've been to Flames and it seems to get better with each visit. Everyone in our group was very happy with their meals. Garlic bread on arrival was just the start we needed. Very attentive service and of course being BYO is always a plus. It's a local favourite and we'll continue to patronise this family friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, excellent service, friendly staff, perfectly cooked vegetables. Loved the duck special with the caramelised cabbage in pastry!! My mother had fish of the day which was perfectly cooked.
No room for dessert but prices very reasonable.
Make sure you book. Very popular.
Look forward to returning!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a Sunday breakfast with 10 friends. Excellent breakfast menu and service and food was great. Well done Flames!

1  Thank Tropoguy