“excellent club sandwich”

Ranked #80 of 814 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We wanted to grab a quick lunch and decided to try this place. The first thing I noticed walking through the doors was how clean and comfortable the place looked. We ordered a club sandwich to share. The sandwich was excellent and the fries were great. Our server was right on top of things and never let our coke and tea get too low.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Not at all fancy - inside or outside. Yet the folks are country friendly and the service and food delivery are very prompt. Coffee cup doesn't get empty before they top it off. Clearly a one location restaurant and the owner is in the restaurant doing the cooking. We've not had a bad meal and not been disappointed. It also has a to-go line where they offer country type foods - looks good! We've been several times and will certainly return when we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great place to go for good food fast. Breakfast and the Buffet lunch are great. Different fish Monday to Friday. Also, great service with a smile.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

First visit. Tried biscuits & gravy. Some of the best I've ever had. Can't wait to try some of the other items soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We were visiting from out of town and chose this place based on the menu and reviews. We were not disappointed. We had a GREAT breakfast and fast friendly service. We went with local family members who had seen it but never been. They were kicking themselves for not going sooner! I had the Irish Eggs Benedict, with corned beef hash, and it was awesome. The hash was really crispy and tasted delicious under the perfectly poached eggs and hollandaise. My only regret is waiting to go here until our last day in town, since I think lunch would have been epic. I read the other review that said coffee was 3. It's only 1.99 so I wonder if he was at the same place?