“Loved the crab cakes.”

Pier 213 Seafood
Ranked #71 of 768 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We had a shrimp po'boy and crab cakes. Both were excellent. Service was prompt and friendly. We will go back again.

1  Thank orangebee

Reviewed 23 June 2016

What a nice addition to the Marietta Square area. I ordered the Crab Cake appetizer - very very tasty - with a nice spicy remoulade sauce. This was followed by grilled tuna, green beans and fried okra. The tuna was nice, the green beans very well seasoned, yet crisp and the okra - fresh and hot. Followed this with a piece of key lime pie - oh so good! Yes, that was a lot of food and I took quite a bit home. Everything is made in-house and it's so obvious - fresh, fresh and original!

Oh, and the service is attentive and very friendly. This is a definite "thumbs-up" and I'll be back. Hope you stop by too.

1  Thank Christal M
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing. The service was fantastic. I had the shrimp. It was my step sons birthday and they catered to him and made sure it was a wonderful meal. We will go back!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after some baseball game. Nice open seating son had grilled shrimp said was very good I had the the shrimp po bo have been in the mood for one for awhile they didn't let me down it was very fresh nice sub roll, also had lobster bisque which was very good as well. Very good service.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My boyfriend and I have been here a handful of times on the advice of my cousin, who grew up in New Orleans and felt their dishes were very authentic. We always have a nice experience. In particular, the specials are very good. The fried clam strips are always very fresh, as is all the fish we've had. I would recommend this restaurant for someone looking for authentic New Orleans seafood cooking. Prices are appropriate for the dishes.

2  Thank Laura D

Been to Pier 213 Seafood? Share your experiences!