“Hot donuts! ”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #3 of 19 Bakeries in Marietta
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Always worth the wait for melt in your mouth donuts! A classic doughnut place that is fun to be at when the light is on and donuts are being produced.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I was sceptical about the wait in the long line: was it really worth waiting for hot donuts? After biting into these delicious hot bombs I am a new convert. Use the Krispy Kreme app on a cell phone And find some hot out of the grease donuts near you. You will go back again and again.

This location had some staffing issues. The hot batch did not rise right the first time so we waited a LONG time for donuts. Only one person was serving walk in customers and she was obviously overwhelmed.

I was mesmerized by watching the donut machine in action. Kids should love this too. Did I mention free donut hats?

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Fast Food but 101% great Kids get a thrill watching the Doughnuts come straight out of the Oven onto the Rack

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not a donut lover but had to see what all this buzz was about !! They were celebrating their anniversary!! With the buy a dozen get one dozen for around 90 cents I think that line was through the door for hrs luckily we got ours but passed in the road since we were staying in the area to see a longggggg line.. By the way nothing beats a hot donut my kids say they now want Krispy Kreme all the time lol to bad there's none where we live

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I go to Krispy Creme quite often, They have the best donuts by far of any other company. I even have their app on my phone.

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!