“Like NY Bagels!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Salvadoran, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I'm partial to NY Bagels because that's what I'm used to but these were great! We sat for lunch and I had the Soup (Potato) and 1/2 sandwich (Pastrami on Rye) and it was wonderful. I ordered bagels, bialys and cream cheese to take home.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I usually go here for their chicken noodle soup but today, I had the chicken pot pie. It was delicious with lots of chicken, veggies and puff pastry crush. Their soups are wonderful too.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We consistently select Goldberg's because of the quality of the food, as well as the excellent service. Whether we're bringing in out-of-town guests, or simply there with our family, we know that the quality of the food is superb, and we always try to sit in our favorite server's (Debbie) section.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

The Challah French Toast is wonderful! I've only had breakfast here, and it is always good! Good food, good service...

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Food is very good! Blintz were excellent. Service was good and quick! We got there before the rush. It didn't appear that anyone had to wait long. Many came in for a carry out!