“Neighborhood Place for lunch”

Goldbergs Fine Foods
Ranked #54 of 814 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Deli, Salvadoran, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: As one of Atlanta's oldest continually running restaurants, Goldbergs Fine Foods is rich in history, steeped in tradition and a hat tip to the integrity of days past. We offer a wide range of New York deli-styled menu items ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. Our entire menu is available all day. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldbergs Fine Foods is a winning combination of excellence and history. Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele's need-all within a comfortable, family-friendly and traditional New York deli atmosphere. We welcome you to visit one of our 7 Atlanta-area locations and 2 airport locations.
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My friend and I were in the mood for salads They came out fresh. The service was good and the coffee was hot.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Never a bad meal - mostly come for breakfast and this is one of the few places to get an perfect "poached" egg. Service is always first rate and a toasted poppy seed bagel will make your day.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Their bagels are great. But, their service and restaurant cleanliness needs improvement. Came here last week the get a 1/2 dozen bagels sliced and one toasted bagel to-go. There was ONE person in front of me and it took 18 minutes for me to order and get my bagels. I thought maybe they were having a bad day so I came back today to get one bagel toasted to-go. When I get their one person just finished placing their order in front of me and Zack just walks off. I stand there for 3-4 minutes and not one of the 4 workers even acknowledges me. Finally one is the guys says we will be with you shortly. At this point there are now 3 more people standing in the to-go order line. A different guy in a bike suit walks up to Zack and asks for an additional pastry and Zack let him cut in line in front of all of us! I will not be back to this location!

1  Thank Winter G
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I had bagel and lox. Wife had chicken salad sandwich. Food and
service were good as always This is one of or favorite places

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Good deli. Pretty authentic for south. Food is very good. Not great. Good vibe and service. Wish my sandwich had more on it or was told options.

Been to Goldbergs Fine Foods? Share your experiences!