“Expensive”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Overpriced. Bought one dinner and a drink (warm beer) , spent $60. Would not recommend. Fajitas didn't even come with grilled peppers.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came into town to meet a friend while we were out way to Florida stoping in for lunch the chips were bomb

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This place nails it every time!! The fresh chips and salsa get you started off in the right direction. The table side guacamole is one of the best I’ve experienced. Then comes the wonderful meal of grilled red fish cooked to perfection. My wife and I shared this combined with the table side guacamole. Wonderful service with no wait time. Definitely a treat when your in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is a regular!!!! The half priced fajitas on Wednesdays evenings are the best. I have to make sure my steak is medium well since I don't like pink. The matador nacho is my next favorite. Both selections are large enough for two with some take home. My only complaint is that it is very noisy and the back room and the side space is usually held for large groups. Other than that you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We love coming here anytime we are in the area. Service is always great and food is always superb! The yellow queso cheese dip, handmade flour tortillas, and shrimp quesadillas are my usual. Very large portions, usually take half of the food home.