“The finest hot dogs in metro Atlanta”

brandi's world famous hot dogs
Ranked #85 of 814 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Brandi's World Famous Hot Dogs has the finest chili-Slaw dogs in Metro Atlanta. This hole in the wall restaurant is so good that it should be featured on the television restaurant programs. I love their hot dogs, french fries and onion rings. I could not call this health food but I can tell you that Brandi's dogs are unique and delicious.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I have seen this place before on my way to Kennesaw but have never stopped. This time I gave it a try. I walked in to this place and it was hopping. One of the ladies took my order and then started working on it. She came back with my food and I pulled out my card to pay and she said cash only. Well crap, I don't carry cash on me. She said take the food and just pay us back on your next visit. Say what?! I have never heard of anybody doing this before. I will definitely be going back, even if it's just for how friendly they are. Needless to say the food is good also.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Do NOT understand why people like going here. Finally gave it a try after years of driving past it daily. Yuck is a great word to describe this place. While I tend to feel that most hot dog places are dirty and yucky, I can look past that if the food is good.

Nope, not the case here. I would rather eat at Guido's in Kennesaw for a hot dog or go even lower and get a hot dog from Martin's Biscuit's before returning here. The hot dog was terrible and the wait time was even worse. I spent my ENTIRE lunch break just waiting in this place. Not good at all. Gag me.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

If ou like hot dogs, this place should be on your list. The chili dogs are spicy hot, but they are very good. The crinkle cut fries are always cooked just right.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Although the dining area isn't big and wait times aren't short, THESE DOGS ARE WORTH IT. The place is a very small shack that you may not even notice at first but it is swimming with customers just waiting for a world famous hot dog. Every time I have eaten here I have had a very pleasant experience, friendly staff and delicious food. Well worth the crowd.