“Great find....”
Review of Sabor do Brazil

Sabor do Brazil
Ranked #133 of 737 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great food at a great place wirg no dive to Buckhead required. Appears to be a family run business. Great to support the local entepenuers, I will return!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The buffet portion of the restaurant is average. Nothing really stood out as being great. The meats are all you can eat and they slice them for you at the counter. But they were also average. The sirloin was the best. Everything else was dry. We ate at a similar restaurant in Marietta that had meats to die for, but their buffet was smaller. Too bad we can't combine the buffet from here with their meats.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife found on the internet so we tried... What a treat..... I would recommend this to anyone looking for a different meal that is real taste of Brazil. You must get the meat part of the hot bar. It may cost a few dollars but well worth it. The meat melts in your mouth and the flavors are out of this world. I will be back on the next trip.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

After driving past this place, literally for years, I finally decided to give it a try. Recently, I had a great experience at another nearby Brazilian Buffet, and thought that I really needed to give this spot a try.

I really thought the buffet was good, but the meats, while good, I liked better at a competitor. The food was good, just not as good. Some of the selections were presented and prepared better (my opinion) elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong here, I just had a preference for a different buffet, as did my spouse. We both felt the same.

The service was good and friendly, so just a preference for us.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I have been to this little place twice. I say little because they have about 10 maybe 12 tables total... but the variety of options and the meat are amazing! I have been to other places that serve Brazilian food in Marietta but they can't get it right. The lady that cooks is actually from Minas Gerais (I asked) a place where people take pride in their cooking. The only thing she did not get right was the collard greens - she should have cooked it a little longer but it was lunch time and food was going fast so she had to deliver the collard greens in a hurry... understandable... but people do not go there for collard greens... they go for the meat.

The meat is cooked to perfection, the flavor and the texture from the Picanha to the LInguiça are just prefect, heavenly. I go hmmm hmmm several times during the experience. It is something to go and experience. Most of the staff is Brazilian... if not all of them. The kindness and humility is evident. They are very good people.

I hope you give it a try if you are near Marietta. I was in Kenessaw and drove to the place, less than 15 minutes, worth the ride.

Been to Sabor do Brazil? Share your experiences!