“Great unexpected surprise ”
Review of Sabor do Brazil

Sabor do Brazil
Ranked #134 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped at the strip mall for the barber, but found this place.
I really really like Brazilian BBQ and this place was great. Although I missed the BBQ I still had the steak smothered in cheese. It was so delicious.
I had not intended on eating Brazilian but I'm so glad I did.
I will come back again.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great food at a great place wirg no dive to Buckhead required. Appears to be a family run business. Great to support the local entepenuers, I will return!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The buffet portion of the restaurant is average. Nothing really stood out as being great. The meats are all you can eat and they slice them for you at the counter. But they were also average. The sirloin was the best. Everything else was dry. We ate at a similar restaurant in Marietta that had meats to die for, but their buffet was smaller. Too bad we can't combine the buffet from here with their meats.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife found on the internet so we tried... What a treat..... I would recommend this to anyone looking for a different meal that is real taste of Brazil. You must get the meat part of the hot bar. It may cost a few dollars but well worth it. The meat melts in your mouth and the flavors are out of this world. I will be back on the next trip.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

After driving past this place, literally for years, I finally decided to give it a try. Recently, I had a great experience at another nearby Brazilian Buffet, and thought that I really needed to give this spot a try.

I really thought the buffet was good, but the meats, while good, I liked better at a competitor. The food was good, just not as good. Some of the selections were presented and prepared better (my opinion) elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong here, I just had a preference for a different buffet, as did my spouse. We both felt the same.

The service was good and friendly, so just a preference for us.