“Delicious!”
Review of P J's Cafe

P J's Cafe
Ranked #19 of 222 Restaurants in McDonough
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I've been there several times and every dish I have ordered has been exceptional. Highly recommend. Glad I live close by.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I met my daughter and granddaughter here for lunch. I had a salad and lobster bisque soup. She had a cob salad and lobster bisque soup. The three year old had cheese burger and fries. It was quick enough for the child's short attention span after a busy morning at PreK. We will visit again. Satisfied with the food and the service. Our bill was $30 not including tip.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We went here twice first time was great. Second time was horrible. I don't understand what happened. No one is ever there, like never but they stay in business. I don't get it.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I thought that it was in a great location on the square but there were only a few people eating at noon on a Friday? I had a Philly sandwich and Fried green tomatoes, the sandwich was good but the tomatoes had an odd taste.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice surprise at the end of a long day. Entire square brought back days gone by. Would for sure go back and recommend.