“Great pizza”

Amici Italian Cafe
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Quaint little restaurant in the old part of Monroe. Love sitting outside here in the fall. Good service excellent pizza and a good selection of beers. Always love having a good Italian beer here.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say about this place. Pizza is great, honey hot wings are tasty (almost too huge for me but my husband finishes my leftovers, lol) salads are tasty too. Great customer service and the bar up stairs is pretty cool. Not sure if they still do it but my husband and I went there some time ago with a few friends, they were doing this trivia night theme. It was awesome. And the alcoholic drinks are good also. Looking for a good time this is the place. Some may say they are pricey but well worth it to me. We're there at least twice a month.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This was a delightful surprise on the main street of Monroe. Staff, though very busy, was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Family crowds were in the restaurant portion for their dinners and not much waste on those plates. We opted for drinks outside to people watch and it was an ideal way to end the day.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

It has been about a year since I was in this restaurant. What a change! My wife and I shared a small "the works" and it was very good. Beer remains cheap and the meal was above average including the fried artichokes that we had as appetizer. I shall return.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Food was slow coming out, but tasted decent. However, I was dining with my family, including my 5 year old daughter, they decided to seat a group of bar regulars behind us. We were treated to a very loud R rated dialogue for our entire meal. This included members of the staff joining in. We were sitting in the downstairs "family" area, not the upstairs bar area. Complained to management and we were offered nothing but a half hearted apology. They said nothing to the loud rude patrons. Won't be back.

Been to Amici Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!