US$72
US$66
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Best Western Southlake Inn(Morrow)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$105
US$80
US$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelindoor poolwithin walking distanceroom was spaciousdesk lampatlanta airportnice hotelshower rodwaffleshot breakfastatlanta areagreat place to stayfitness centerwe've stayedan overnight stayeasy accessnice stay
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We've stayed at the Comfort Suites Morrow twice now (once in 2015 and again two weeks ago), and we've been pleased both times. Easy access to the hotel, and it is set back far enough from the highway that it provides a quiet environment. Rooms are very clean and of a good size, so even our family of 5 is comfortable. The continental breakfast is great and offers a lot of options (waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, bagels/toast/english muffins, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit). We will definitely book another stay when we travel that way again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear ReneeKooyer,

Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and service of Comfort Suites Morrow Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I can easily say the service at this Hotel was outstanding, professional & courteous, but that should go without saying at a hospitality establishment; but the character portrayed by Celine and every single one of the representatives at the hotel went beyond the call of duty & puts a new meaning to the word hospitality. I was visiting form the east coast and was not familiar with the city. They were kind, understanding and were always willing to help, when needed. I felt the related with me and were truly genuine

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Piyush P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Fortuitous1,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service of Comfort Suites Morrow Hotel. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an
exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last night and the only issue I had with this property was that the internet wasn’t working at all and this is the reason why I didn’t give this property a 5 rating..I love the hidden location and IHOP was in walking distance as well...Beautiful rooms and comfortable beds...Overall nice stay but could have been PERFECT if the internet was functional...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

peterkC2459QO,

Thank you for your high rating of Comfort Suites Morrow hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our internet connection. I do apologize for this and your suggestions are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I did not reserve a room ahead of time because we were uncertain of making the trip to visit my sister nearby. The room had a refrigerator as I requested because I brought something that had to be kept cold. The refrigerator when I opened the door was not cool. I called and reported it. Maintenance man came and adjusted the thermostat and said it should be ok. I went to visit my sister and upon arriving back that night found the refrigerator still not cold. Since it had turned real cold outside we decided to leave the food I brought in the car overnight. When I went to take a shower that night I discovered the walls of the shower were dirty with a big greasy spot in the middle of the back wall. Aside from the greasy spot there was soap scum all over the walls with spots going most of the way to the top of the walls. Since it was late I decided to wait until the next morning. At 7:00 am I called down and reported the dirty shower and requested it be cleaned while we went for breakfast as we had to be at my sisters at 9:30am. I also discovered the only chair in the room had a broken arm and reported that. Also the mirror over the table was badly smeared. Also reported the frig. still not working.. When we came back from breakfast at 8:30 the room had not been touched. I called down and was told someone would be there in 10 min. At 9am we took a sponge bath and dressed to go to my sisters.Housekeeping knocked on the door as we were almost ready to leave and they were told to come back in 5 minutes. When we came back that night it had started to snow and was cold so we continued to leave our food in the car to keep cold. When we got to the room I went to take a shower and the walls at first looked better. When I got into the shower I could see that the bottom half of the wall still had soap scum on it. The top half looked as if windex had been sprayed and wiped clean. There was still some sign of the greasy spot ( a little) on the bottom half. I went ahead and took my shower (reluctantly). The chair arm had been fixed. Also, when I used the phone to make my call he first time I noticed dust and short black hairs in the cradle of the phone. I took some disinfectant wipes I had in my purse and cleaned the phone an cradle and the hair dryer in the bathroom was in the same shape. I also cleaned it. Since there was a small amount of tolitt tissue in the bathroom on the roller, I had to ask for some more when I went down for breakfast the next morning as there was no extra roll in the bathroom. I reported all this on the survey they sent to my e-mail. The food in the breakfast room was good and everything clean. The staff was very friendly. I have stayed at the hotel several times in the past but will never stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dot W
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the insight regarding our staff and housekeeping. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

The hotel is in a good location, with the IHOP & Cracker Barrel literally right next door, and with a mall and countless other shops and restaurants all within a fairly short distance. The lobby is very spacious and open, and the room was quite nice as well; and the whole place is very quiet as it is sufficiently distant from both the main road and the highway. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was roomy and clean. To top it all off, the staff here are wonderful; all of them were warm, friendly, polite, helpful and accommodating. The only gripes I had were that one of the sheets on one of the beds was slightly less than spotless, and the light fixture on the nightstand looked somewhat corroded, as if someone had splashed a soda on it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank eric q
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

eric q,

Thank you for sharing your perspective of our hotel’s accommodations and services! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.