US$167
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Aghadoe View Bed & Breakfast(Aghadoe)(Great Value!)
Innisfallen Hotel(Fossa)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$110
US$90
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$269
US$251
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$99
TripAdvisor
1,653 results
All reviewslake roomthermal suiteterrace barstar hotelheights loungerelaxation areanespresso machinekillarney lakesthe penthouseupgraded to a suitesecond to nonetop classstar servicefrom start to finishlast weekendfantastic hotelfantastic stay
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We booked afternoon tea in the Aghadoe Heights Hotel. It was absolutely fabulous. The food was outstanding. The view was beauriful and tge fact it was a lovely dsy really made it. Maura looked after us and she was extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. I would highly recommend giving them a call. A really enjoyable afternoon. Good value for a treat.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Aghadoe_Heights, Sales & Marketing Executive at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you vmcmahon for such a wonderful rating. We are absolutely thrilled to hear you had a fabulous time here at Aghadoe. We'll be sure to let Maura know just how great a job she's doing! We really are blessed with our location. We hope to welcome you back again shortly.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Spent two amazing nights in this fantastic hotel. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by the friendly, helpful front of house staff and this continued throughout the hotel and spa. The bar and restaurant service and food were excellent and we left feeling refreshed and relaxed.
We will most definitely return. 5* is an understatement.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Aghadoe_Heights, Sales & Marketing Executive at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you jjbowman for taking the time to give us such a positive review. We are always delighted to receive feedback from our guests and find it very encouraging to hear such kind words. I will be sure to let the rest of the team know what a great job they're doing. We hope to welcome you back some time.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Excellent 5 star hotel. Great food and facilities. Staff are attentive and kind. There are lovely walks around the hotel to suit those who like long or short period of exercise. Meals in the bar are good value and there is a broad choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a lake view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Aghadoe_Heights, Sales & Marketing Executive at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Delighted you had such a great experience Pat P - hope to see you back again. Thank you for sharing your review.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I recently came to visit the hotel, from the outside the hotel looked fantastic. So my first impression was great but our welcome couldn’t of been worse, it was like the girl at reception couldn’t get rid of us any faster. As a person who has worked the same job I couldn’t understand why she was so cold. Also I found it very strange that the restaurant only served food until 9pm on the weekend. Finally to top it off was breakfast which wasn’t fresh and once again staff came across as cold. Wouldn’t recommend this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hedderman
Aghadoe_Heights, General Manager at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Hedderman, Thank you for leaving your rating. I am extremely disappointed to hear we didn't meet your expectations. I would like to apologise on behalf of our team for this. I would be grateful if you could make contact with me so that I can discuss this with you in more detail. Please feel free to call the hotel or email me at niallcoffey@aghadoeheights.com Niall Coffey, General Manager.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We gathered in the lake room the staff at reception and in the restaurant were so welcoming and created a relaxed feel while still maintaining a special occasion atmosphere.

I had the chicken liver parfait and it was so smooth with homemade warm brioche and apple compote all combined well and was delicious. I tasted the honey roasted celeriac and apple veloute . I also tasted the Aghadoe house salad with feta cheese , watermelon and had pomegranate and the highlight of added flavour of toasted seeds which really lifted the flavour of the dish.

I was looking forward to the roasted silver hake which came with Irish snails and curry frosty an samphire. My first time trying snails they were a disappointment small rubbery and dry, they added nothing good to the dish. I also could not taste the curry in the froth. The fish was cooked well but the skin would have been nicer if it was crispy.

The beef was fab the sauce was the highlight of the meal the using leeks were not great the were difficult to cut and were strong in flavour the truffle mash was lovely as were the crispy onions.

My fellow diners said the chicken was perfect with crispy skin. We also had buttered potatoes, roasted veg and large chunky chips which were fluffy and moist in the middle and crispy on the outside.

Dessert was a combination of mango cheesecake, a beautiful chocolate mousse lemon custard in pastry, vanilla ice cream with crumble and butterscotch sauce all were homemade and very well executed. I had a espresso which was lovely.

The kids meals were nice the fish fingers were homemade and had a light crispy batter. I tasted the chicken goujons were not chicken breast fillet and were not homemade, this was a let down. The cheese burger want down well.

The kids received a card from the staff and a gift.

Everybody had a great time and I didn’t even mention the most breathtaking view of all of killarney and it’s majestic lakes and mountains. Go ahead treat yourself you won’t regret it. It wouldn’t take much to increase this to a five star rating

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Aghadoe_Heights, Sales & Marketing Executive at Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Mjl L, thank you so much for your detailed review and your lovely feedback. All guest feedback is truly appreciated so thank you for taking the time out of your day to access your experience with us. We are blessed with our gorgeous location! We hope to welcome you back again shortly.