US$89
US$115
US$105
US$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotels.com
US$105
US$53
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

And we are still laughing. Clerk acted like we were interrupting her continual smoke break. Room was sufficient almost clean, table was very sticky, something had been spilled on it. My wife went to get a blanket since there was not one on the bed. And they gave her one full of burn holes.. We won't be going back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2017

My wife and I were very disappointed with the condition of the property, i.e., 2 Kleenex dispensers both empty, shower curtain torn, T.V. cable box not properly located, ice machine in the laundry room which was very dirty, no confirmation # or reward # on paperwork. It was handy to I-85, and there was a McDonalds next door which is where we elected to eat breakfast. Over-all, much less than standard.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Earl S
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean, yes a little out dated , we didn't need a new desk, we wanted a comfortable, clean room, and that's what we got.
PROS- clean, AC work wonderful , bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean.
CONS- only sheet and very thin top spread.
- we left to early for breakfast.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We had to stay here for work , I still need a shower! They put us in the back because of our dogs I assume? Walked in floor and beds are filthy looks like this room has never been cleaned. The walls are covered in food and who knows what else. My dog found roach motels complete with roaches. You pretty much want to sleep in your clothes and throw them away immediately. I refused to bring my suitcase into the room.
The outside is covered in trash and broke down cars. The pool looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years. The ice machine is broken . The breakfast bar is a joke it's cereal. The only thing going for this place is the location. Place needs serious cleaning and remodeling! I looked up the other motels in the area , looks like this is normal in this area. If you can keep driving!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 31 October 2016

They say you get what you pay for and that applies here. Rooms are outdated and bathrooms are in need of repair. Walls are paper thin and voices can be clearly heard from next rooms. We stayed two nights and no attempt was made to straighten up rooms, empty trash or replace used towels in between nights. Breakfast was almost non existent, donuts were stale and didn't see any milk for cereal so we went next door to McDonalds. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016